My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

stargold -> My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (6/23/2018 5:41:46 PM)

Hello Forum.

A problem here: My image in PrintShop4 Deluxe will not save in PDF format. Printer not activated-error message-30. I have checked all printer drivers and scanned the printer to fix all errors.
I have a DELL COMPUTER - WINDOWS 10-HOME . . . 12.0 gb RAM . . . CPU-64-BIT-OPSYX64 BASED PROCESSOR . . . intel(R)HD Graphics 63 video card . . .
I am being told all drivers are up to date and the Broderbund pdf is checked as default. I urgently need to get a pdf file to the printer ASAP. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. I may need to call TECH SUPPORT,
however, not looking forward to the delay and wait to speak with a technician. What could possibly be the problem? ? ? ? ?
tks . . JONWiii

ellengard -> RE: My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (6/23/2018 6:35:18 PM)

Do a PRINT (not save as), and chose Win 10 PDF printer instead of the Broderbund one.

stargold -> RE: My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (6/23/2018 10:01:05 PM)

Hi ellengard . . . Thanks for the tip;
I am not having problem with printing . . . . I cannot save the file in pdf format which is what I need to take to my manufacturer for printing . . .
Any help is appreciated . . . tks JONWiii

ellengard -> RE: My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (6/23/2018 10:42:35 PM)

The print function creates the PDF file. "Print" does not just mean create a paper version. The print function creates a PDF file as long as you select the PDF driver from the printers list.

Here is a youtube video How To Convert Any File To PDF in Windows 10 Tutorial

JasonC -> RE: My PrintShop4 will not save in PDF format (6/25/2018 9:58:52 AM)

Microsoft Print to PDF appears as a choice in the Printers drop down box in Windows 10. The way it works is that you click on Print, and then a box comes up asking you the file name you want to save as.

Then check the folder you saved in to see the high quality PDF file rendered. Note - you can use other PDF programs, printers of your choice and they may appear as a drop down box in the list of printers. You will want to be careful on not adding too many PDF printers, or printers in general for the program does not like lots of them detected in the Control Panel (another whole technical issue)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4