Split Window (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

cdmarlowe90 -> Split Window (7/13/2018 1:52:56 PM)

I have chosen the default option "No Split Window" after following these steps.

1. Click on 'File' in the menubar, then click on 'Preferences' in the menu that drops down.

2. Click on the down arrow next to the 'Split Window Position', then select the desired option.

3. Click on OK to return to the workspace.

I still have the split window show in the picture.

[image]local://upfiles/28382/C5A26D7B54614CD28C5F94E30BA9D86A.jpg[/image]

DEJenc3 -> RE: Split Window (7/13/2018 4:33:54 PM)

It seems to be working correctly in my CC12.1. Do you have the same problem with all calendars, or just this one? If this is the only one, try starting with a new blank calendar, enter an event, and see if the split window responds as it should.

cdmarlowe90 -> RE: Split Window (7/13/2018 6:29:05 PM)

It only happens on this calendar. All other calendars are fine. I created a new blank one and did not have the issue. However, I created a blank one and tried to add the collection (tried to recreate the calendar I was having issues with) and it happened again.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Split Window (7/13/2018 7:24:28 PM)

Can you think of anything unusual about the events, repeat properties or anything else like calendar properties?

Try exporting the events to a .csv file, and import it into a new blank calendar.

You could also try recreating the calendar reduced to its simplest form, starting with one event, and adding events and saving one at a time, testing the split screen property with each event.

I don't know how to replicate the problem, and don't recall having a similar problem reported in the forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4