Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

JLThayer -> Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/18/2018 3:58:05 AM)

Everytime I try to import photographs from my PC into The Print Shop 4.0 Professional, the Print Shop program closes as soon as I open the "Import" tab to do so. What must I do to prevent the Print Shop 4.0 Professional program from closing?

JasonC -> RE: Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/18/2018 9:52:02 AM)

There may be lots of causes on why this particular issue may be happening.

Have you submitted a technical request through Encore Support?

JLThayer -> RE: Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/24/2018 12:43:07 PM)

My problem is worse than I thought. I'm not able to import any Print Shop 4.0 Professional project from my PC hard drive without the Print Shop 4.0 Professional closing. Every time I try to import a project or a photograph, the application closes. I am currently on the telephone on hold, leaving a telephone message with Technical Support. I telephoned earlier today and spoke with a technical support person who took my telephone number and told me to expect a return call. No one has called me back 3 hours later.

JasonC -> RE: Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/24/2018 1:38:01 PM)

Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to is with your inquiry. We spoke on the phone and determined that the program could not be fixed after doing various troubleshooting steps.

ellengard -> RE: Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/24/2018 8:00:50 PM)

I am so sorry to hear that the program won't work for you - how aggravating! I went through the same thing. The program closed down as soon as I started a project. I ended up trying the program on a different computer and pleasant surprise! - runs perfectly fine.

That's why I couldn't offer a technical fix because no one knows "what's wrong" with my first computer. The program itself is fine as I'm using it to create lots of projects on the second computer.

So all I can suggest is to try running the program on another machine, if available.

JasonC -> RE: Cannot Import Photos From My PC to Print Shop 4.0 Professional (7/24/2018 8:27:44 PM)

Another thing that I found that works but mileage may vary for everyone is to create a new user account on the computer. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it don't but can solve lots of issues the main account is having without going through the hassle of a computer format if you know what I mean.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4