All New Calendar Creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Sandi42 -> All New Calendar Creator (8/15/2018 2:16:33 PM)

I have tried to create a monthly calendar, without photos. I'm trying to get the monthly calendar to come up so I can edit it, (by double clicking on the month), the calendar doesn't move over to the spot for editing, and looks blank on the side panel. I get no error messages. It is very frustrating. Any suggestions?

NWBeachBum@yahoo.com -> RE: All New Calendar Creator (8/15/2018 4:54:26 PM)

Whatever the latest version of Calendar Creator is, I think it stinks. I downloaded it but of course it does not pick up the older version of the file I have for all my documents for older versions. In sending an email to Encore all they do is send instructions on how to download (export) my file to Excel so it can be used by the latest version of Calendar Creator. Unfortunately, exporting the file does not place all the information in Excel and therefore the new Calendar shows everyone 1-year old. Very frustrating.

JasonC -> RE: All New Calendar Creator (8/16/2018 8:15:50 AM)

You may have extra data that is preventing the file from looking correct. Unfortunately, it is difficult to determine what areas need to be trimmed in your address book to make it appear correct. .Maybe it's one of the fields in your file?

Also, I am not sure I understand the other post above. Do you see a blank page in the center, but on the left, it shows data?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4