Error message I keep getting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

MSavas -> Error message I keep getting (8/17/2018 11:06:07 PM)

I use my program for about 10 minutes and then after that whenever I do something I get the error message "external component has thrown an exception". I have to shut down my computer and restart every time just to get back into it. What is wrong here?? So far I am not too happy with the purchase of this program. If it was working it would be great.

MSavas -> RE: Error message I keep getting (8/18/2018 12:16:42 AM)

Now I went into troubleshooting and clicked on the link to upgrade which it said it will unistall the old program to install the new so I did that and it unistalled the program and then error message that it couldn't install the program so now I am left with nothing. Really not happy with this program and feel like I have been ripped off. [:@][:@][:@]

ellengard -> RE: Error message I keep getting (8/18/2018 6:32:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MSavas
... clicked on the link to upgrade ... it unistalled the program and then error message that it couldn't install the program so now I am left with nothing.

The forum admin, Jason, is more tech savvy than any of us here. He may be able to help you or direct you to tech support. This forum is a user-to-user support group. We don't work at Encore; we purchase and use the program, like yourself, and share info about how we make a project.

I share your frustration. I was pulling out my hair trying to get this program to work on my computer. Then on a whim, I installed it on my husband's computer. The program is working perfectly on that, but not mine, go figure.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
2.246094E-02