want to use "talk bubbles" with pictures (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

old dude -> want to use "talk bubbles" with pictures (8/22/2018 12:16:40 PM)

I am trying to learn how to use the "talk bubbles" using the "SHAPES' option on the left side choices. When I worked with Print shop you clicked on the "talk bubble" then clicked on the picture and the "BUBBLE"
appeared on the picture and you dragged it into position....when I try the same procedure not knowing any other way the picture becomes the "talk bubble"...Help I need to know for my newsletter thanks glenn
e-mail Wesley@myactv.net

ellengard -> RE: want to use "talk bubbles" with pictures (8/22/2018 9:27:20 PM)

Are you trying to put words inside a talk bubble? If so, add the desired shape. Add a text box over the shape. Type inside the text box.

Also, try double-clicking inside the shape. This program may allow entering text directly into shapes the way Print Shop does. I can't test this out for you because I will be away from my home computer for a week.

It sounds like you are doing a fill shape with image, which is another way to crop pictures into cool shapes.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02