Printing calendar without huge white border (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Brian Hedrick -> Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 12:23:31 PM)

I can't figure out how to make the calendar fill the page when printing, rather than print with a huge white border.

ellengard -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 1:11:28 PM)

If your printer settings match the project, e.g. letter size, then the problem could be outdated printer drivers. Check to see if your manufacturer has a current driver for your OS.

Brian Hedrick -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 3:39:16 PM)

Nope, that is definitely not the solution. It's a brand new MacBook Pro, with all updated printer drivers.

ellengard -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 4:10:45 PM)

Try printing to PDF. This creates a PDF which, if it prints correctly without the big border, may indicate that the print drivers aren't compatible with the CC program.

Brian Hedrick -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 4:14:50 PM)

Yes, I tried that, but I had to change the scale to 115% and since it wasn't centered on the page, there were still uneven white margins. Any bigger than that and it started cutting off one side of the border to the calendar.

ellengard -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/10/2018 5:53:02 PM)

How odd. Would you send me your PDF so I can take a look? I'll email you now and you can reply with the attachment.

JasonC -> RE: Printing calendar without huge white border (9/11/2018 2:01:39 PM)

OK. I see what they are referring to. It does indeed do some kind of letter box feature. I'm not sure what solution there is, perhaps make an absolute size of the project smaller than 8.5 x 11 and see if it works?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4