Birthday Continuous events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Luke B -> Birthday Continuous events (9/11/2018 9:49:36 PM)

Just purchased the Mac version of the Calendar Creator, I had the Windows version and used it for 10 years or so.
When I set-up a new event, say a birthday, it only appears in the date box (I'm using a 12 months calendar template) for the first 29 years only. On the birthday date of year # 30, the date box is blank.
Is there a build in limit for events like birthday on the Mac Version of the Calendar Creator?
While using the Window version of Calendar Creator I've not come across any limits on Birthday duration, I had some showing 80 + years.
Using version 1.0.2.493
Pls. advise,
Luke

BanJaker -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/12/2018 10:55:44 AM)

I use windows, but look at the box where you enter their birthday, then look at repeat yearly, then look at "Until"

[image]local://upfiles/26390/8E3617D791894181A992FEA676FC23FE.jpg[/image]

BanJaker -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/12/2018 10:58:35 AM)

I am having to go in and change all mine to at least twenty years out.

ellengard -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/12/2018 11:47:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Luke B
... I had the Windows version and used it for 10 years... not come across any limits on Birthday duration, I had some showing 80 + years.

The 10 year old CC program was unique in that it was a perpetual calendar. It went forever into the future as well as the past due to its math algorithms.

The new version was developed by a different company. It doesn't have the sophisticated math to calculate a perpetual calendar. Still, it's a long time to 2030 before you need to replace this program.

Luke B -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/12/2018 4:39:31 PM)

BanJaker, thanks for your reply. In the older version I was using the "Advanced Repeat" function and it worked in displaying the B-Day and B-Day count for 80 yrs +. In this new version , as you suggest, using the Repeat "yearly" and the "until" to a date in the future, is working fine and it displays B-Day and B-Day count for 100 yrs + if the 'until' date allows it. When selecting the "until" button I need to agree to cancelling the "advanced repeat" function and then all is good. Thanks again for your help.

lindarobin -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/12/2018 9:02:49 PM)

A warm welcome to BanJaker! It's great to see a recent Calendar Creator user come back and help other users. Hope to see you often in this forum. [:)]

JasonC -> RE: Birthday Continuous events (9/13/2018 3:48:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lindarobin

A warm welcome to BanJaker! It's great to see a recent Calendar Creator user come back and help other users. Hope to see you often in this forum. [:)]

My sentiments too [:)]

We hope you enjoy your visits on the forums.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4