finding little calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

annechit -> finding little calendar (9/28/2018 12:58:06 PM)

Back to finding the little calendar - I don't know how to respond to a reply, so I'm starting over again. Jason answered my first post but I can't find it now. I still can't locate that little calendar that I'm supposed to click on the make the date stick. Here's the process I go through to list an event. I click on the date of the month I want to enter. The "Add Event" screen appears. I type in the Title (Nan's ). In the category field, I select birthday. I click on Function and select &birthday, then Paste Function/ OK. In the next column, I click "Do not use Time." in the From field, I enter the birthdate. In the To field, I type in 2030. In the Repeat field, I select Yearly. In the Until field, I change to date to 1/22/2030. In Advanced Repeat I see that the Start Date and Repeat fields are correct. One is the default in the Every field. Months: all and
days: all are defaults / okay. WHERE IT THE MINI CALENDAR I'M SUPPOSED TO CLICK ON? I'm so frustrated I'm about to cry! Interestingly, I was told before I bought a new version of Calendar Creator that is was radically different from the old program. I didn't find this to be true - I entered everything just like I used to do with my V.10. The only difference is that the date stuck to my calendar. Help!

ellengard -> RE: finding little calendar (9/28/2018 4:48:52 PM)

Your first post was here:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=54324

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4