accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

notesmom -> accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/15/2018 3:36:02 PM)

I have Win 10 & can't access the Gallery on PS 15. The page won't upload, showing the problem. It keeps saying 'no internet' to register on PS 15.

ellengard -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/15/2018 10:37:11 PM)

This may be a case of the software being too old to run on Win 10. Version 15 is supported on Win 95 and Win XP. I saw a review of it on Amazon dated 2002.

Does this error message only show up when you try to access the online gallery? Can you access images from the Art Disks? If memory serves, these old programs had most of their images stored on CD.

notesmom -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 8:40:31 AM)

Thanks, ellengard. I did load all CDs. But when I try to access Gallery, it won't let me - says I must register, but always says 'no internet'.
notesmom

ellengard -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 9:51:44 AM)

Does this program work on Win 10? Can you open a blank project and type in a text box? Can you add your own photo? If the answer is no, then the program is not compatible with Win 10, and graphics would not be accessable.

notesmom -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 10:14:12 AM)

I can do everything BUT access graphics. I just made my 2019 calendar & used Google for images. The ONLY problem is the Gallery.
Thanks for your help!
notesmom

JasonC -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 2:13:37 PM)

I cant guarantee any outcome but I can certainly check with our developers to see if the content server for this much older program is up and running. Sometimes some servers go up and down so it's good to check on things.

Will post back on any outcome I receive.

JasonC -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 2:19:48 PM)

I have been informed that this program has been fully decommissioned pretty much meaning that you're on your own when it comes to using this program. If you need to use it still you would be limited to from scratch projects and using your own clip art to design your projects.

ellengard -> RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 (10/16/2018 2:48:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: notesmom
... The ONLY problem is the Gallery.

Sorry that there is no more gallery for version 15. If you saved any projects, you can open them and copy/paste any of those images to a new project. Broderbund also has Creativity Collections in different themes - all in JPG and PNG format so they are useable in all graphics programs. The Broderbund store often has sales and you can get them for up to 40% off sometimes. It helps to get email notifications so as not to miss the discounts.

Most competing desktop publishing programs don't offer much graphics with the software, but sell add-on packs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4