Basic calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

Efua -> Basic calendar (11/2/2018 9:59:41 AM)

I just had calendar creator 12.1 installed on my computer and it's a nightmare. All I want is the basic of the basic calendar that keeps going. It will not open any of my old calendar from the previous version I saved. I went in to create your own calendar from scratch and though I finally had it. First I couldn't see anything I typed in a specific day. Then the all of a sudden appeared. I can't figure out how to delete what I typed on any specific day. When I right click to delete the whole calendar disappears. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I have MD on call calendars I need to create for 2019. The pic below is an example of what I am tryin to create for 2019.

[image]local://upfiles/28528/BDA6DC7FBE094A13AD5D81B05825294F.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: Basic calendar (11/2/2018 11:54:51 AM)

Look for a Check Mark icon on the top of your screen.

Then to the left of the checkmark is a button you can click. This will bring up your events list.

Events can only be removed using that button. Trying to delete them from the calendar will delete the whole one on your screen.

ellengard -> RE: Basic calendar (11/2/2018 11:59:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Efua
I just had calendar creator 12.1 installed on my computer ..

Please confirm which version you are using. 12.1 is the old version which works best on Win 7 and older. You are in the forum for the version powered by StoryRock which was developed for Win 10.

Efua -> RE: Basic calendar (11/2/2018 12:31:40 PM)

I am so sorry. It is for Windows 10

ellengard -> RE: Basic calendar (11/2/2018 11:54:15 PM)

OK, are you saying that you installed version 12.1 on Win 10? If so, recent Win 10 updates may have broken the version 12.1 program.

If you installed the StoryRock version, then try Jason's suggestion in post #2.

Efua -> RE: Basic calendar (11/5/2018 3:52:12 PM)

That worked, thank you for your help.

Efua -> RE: Basic calendar (11/5/2018 4:06:31 PM)

What Jason told me about the events worked. I am going to assume it's the Stork Rock version. My company purchased it from Staples.com. IT downloaded it for me. Now I have another issue. I need to create 6 different on call doctor calendars for 2019. Some are just for the weekend days and some are M-F. I finally created 1 from scratch on Friday for al of 2019. Now I want create a new one. All the events from my 1st calendar I created are on the new one. I don't want them there but I also don't want to delete them if they are going to disappear from my 1st calendar I created. Throughout the year I update calendar and scan and sent it out to the doctor's. I hope that makes some kind of sense. Is there a work around for this or can you tell me how to create a brand new calendar without the events added reappearing?

ellengard -> RE: Basic calendar (11/6/2018 3:39:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Efua
...I need to create 6 different on call doctor calendars for 2019... All the events from my 1st calendar I created are on the new one.

Yes, events are always in every calendar unless they are permanently deleted. The way this program works to get different calendars, is to use categories.

[image]http://forums.encoreusa.com/upfiles/5151/36F7F72B123E4668A33C5D351EE235AF.jpg[/image]

Click the + button to create new categories, one for each doctor. Make your events specific to each doctor by putting it into the appropriate category.

Efua -> RE: Basic calendar (11/6/2018 4:02:02 PM)

OMG thank you so much :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4