Printmaster 8 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

Victoria23 -> Printmaster 8 (11/7/2018 8:51:12 PM)

I am very new to Printmaster V8, and live outside the USA & Canada. I am finding it very difficult to navigate my way around. I created a set of vouchers and put a picture frame around them. However, since adding the frame the program will not let me edit the text within the voucher. How do I do this?

Question 2 - is there an easy way to save favourite clip art so I don't have to go hunting for it again?

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/7/2018 9:03:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Victoria23
... since adding the frame the program will not let me edit the text within the voucher. How do I do this?

Your frame is on top of the text. You can either move the frame over so you can select the text box, or you can move the frame down a layer so that the text box is on top.

It isn't obvious that one element is over top of (covering up) another when transparent areas are present.

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/7/2018 9:18:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Victoria23
...is there an easy way to save favourite clip art so I don't have to go hunting for it again?

Click the Add to Favorites button. The clipart you selected will appear in "Favorites", the very last category in the list.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/78371F30A14C429FBA2E699FDDF5BDD3.jpg[/image]

Victoria23 -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/11/2018 10:09:35 PM)

Thank you for answering my question. It worked perfectly
victoria23

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/12/2018 12:31:05 PM)

You're welcome [:)] Thanks for posting back.

chicagonaz -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/12/2018 4:32:29 PM)

Can someone please help me. I am registered. However, I do not get an option to enter a new post. It says it is located on the left at the top. There is nothing at the top and only New Message at the bottom.
Can someone help me with this.

Also, I have an issue that I hope someone can help me with.
I make menus for the Daycare. The Menus are the same every month, however the dates change according to the calendar month. How can I, for example, copy from an old calendar and paste it to the new calendar. The menus for Friday will be the same each month, but I can't seem to copy it from the previous calendar and paste it to the new calendar. I'm ending up typing the information each month.

ellengard -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/12/2018 8:22:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chicagonaz

Can someone please help me. I am registered. However, I do not get an option to enter a new post. It says it is located on the left at the top. There is nothing at the top and only New Message at the bottom.
Can someone help me with this.

You start a new thread by going to the main forum page of the program:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=348
The New Post button is located on the left near the top.

lindarobin -> RE: Printmaster 8 (11/12/2018 9:50:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chicagonaz
I make menus for the Daycare. The Menus are the same every month, however the dates change according to the calendar month. How can I, for example, copy from an old calendar and paste it to the new calendar. The menus for Friday will be the same each month, but I can't seem to copy it from the previous calendar and paste it to the new calendar. I'm ending up typing the information each month.

Do not copy/paste. Simply open your old project, click the calendar object, then change the calendar month. All your Friday menus will still appear in the Friday columns. You may need to nudge the text boxes up or down to re-position them.

[image]local://upfiles/72/869F20021F264A3DBF9926252B49C8D4.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4