Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008

izzyfahzhool1 -> Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (11/29/2018 7:38:06 AM)

Greetings! While Double Deck Pinochle is my principle game played in my Hoyle Card Games 2008, I've been playing a lot of Spades recently. I chose the highest level of difficulty. The playing strategy of both my opponents and partner do not make any sense to me. In other words, their play is wrong. Just this morning, the opponent to my left played the Ace of Spades and my partner played a King of Spades. There were three to five cards left and on the next trick, my partner played a low heart. Why didn't my partner throw out the low heart on the Ace, making their King of Spades high for a subsequent trick? Another example would be I'll throw out the trick winning card and my partner [fourth to lay down on the trick] takes the trick with either a trump or a higher suit card. That makes no sense to me. I've never played the game on Easy level of difficulty and would expect to see these play mistakes at that level but not at difficult level. My opponents make the same misplays as my partner. Comments?

Josh54 -> RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (7/8/2022 4:21:26 AM)

Hi, I also love playing card games, but I haven't played the game you mentioned, but I think the gameplay is similar. Also, lately I've been enjoying playing tunnel rush and fnf

donna1205 -> RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (7/22/2022 7:49:11 AM)

I also really like this game. You can also try a new feeling in this new numberle 5 letter words game. Also very interesting

tommchris7 -> RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (2/22/2024 4:52:46 AM)

the growing intersection of gaming with other Tiki Taka Toe forms of entertainment, such as streaming platforms and social media

shara123 -> RE: Incorrect playing Strategy in Spades (4/11/2024 3:47:24 AM)

Get behind the wheel of learning with drift hunters , the game that puts students in control of their geometry education.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4