Share My Event List (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

mcsquared1946 -> Share My Event List (11/29/2018 10:05:51 AM)

Re: CC v12 on PC with Win7 - I just entered 50 some events (birthdays, anniversaries, U.S. Holidays, etc.) into a ready-made calendar. I'd like to use that Event list in a different calendar from the Basic list. Do I have to retype all the dates? I have tried import/export instructions from a couple other posts and nothing seems to work. Appreciate and thank you for your help.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Share My Event List (11/29/2018 12:57:17 PM)

If the calendar with the new entries has ONLY the new entries, it should be a simple matter to import that calendar into another Calendar Creator 12 calendar using the Import menu option. You'll need to know the location of both calendars.

I would start by practicing with a new, empty calendar, and import the new events calendar into it, and see if it worked. If it does, make a copy of your existing calendars for safety, and then import the new into the old.

If your situation isn't this basic, post back. It becomes a good deal more complicated, but it can be done.

mcsquared1946 -> RE: Share My Event List (11/29/2018 1:30:20 PM)

Thank you! Worked like a charm.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4