Address Book (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

ProBowler -> Address Book (12/4/2018 11:17:29 AM)

I just purchased PrintMaster because I was told I could make/print an address book. Specifically, I would like to print 4 collated pages on each side an 8.5" x 11" sheet to create an alphabetized phone book. There is no stock template that i can find. Can I make one from scratch or did I buy the wrong software?

ellengard -> RE: Address Book (12/4/2018 12:05:10 PM)

Although this program does have an easy to use address book for mail merging into various projects, it cannot print your contacts in alphabetized order. It only prints in the order you typed them into the address book, even though there is a sort function within the address book. The sort is temporary, just so you can locate a particular contact.

ellengard -> RE: Address Book (12/4/2018 11:25:42 PM)

quote:

did I buy the wrong software?

The purpose of an Address Book is to be able to merge the contacts onto projects. Most commonly onto mailing labels and envelopes. This program is good for that.

If you have no intention of ever mail merging, but simply want a typed out Address Book, you can use any free text editor such as WordPad. If you already have Word or Excel, those programs also let you sort data alphabetically.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4