Calendar Creator 1.0.2.493 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

gwestlun@charter.net -> Calendar Creator 1.0.2.493 (1/1/2019 9:53:54 PM)

I was getting ready to build a new calendar for 2019 and when I tried to delete an old event, the program hung and I had to force close it. Now when I open it with the old file, the previews show correctly, but the full page view is blank and when I try to do just about anything, it hangs again. It even hangs trying to create a new calendar.

I've got a sinking feeling that I may have to reinstall.

O'm running Windows 10 Professional

DEJenc3 -> RE: Calendar Creator 1.0.2.493 (1/5/2019 9:28:29 AM)

If you have not found a solution to your problem, a reinstall is probably the right thing to do.

There are instructions for a reinstall of this version in a support article:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000020433-calendar-creator-1-0-1-399-encountered-the-following-error-java-lang-nullpointerexception

As a precaution, copy or save any existing projects to another location before reinstalling.

gwestlun@charter.net -> RE: Calendar Creator 1.0.2.493 (1/5/2019 1:15:29 PM)

I did the complete uninstall as described, TWICE.

It did update after each reinstall which it had never done before, that was good.

All previous symptoms are still there. When I try to create a new calendar from scratch and add a month calendar object the program hangs and has to be killed because it is not responding at all. It I open the old calendar that I had with all my events and everything, the pages show up as nothing in the main view and as soon as I look at a page, the goes blank in the thumbnail view.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro which is always kept up to date on a Dell XPS-8500 with gobs of memory. I installed it on my D drive as I had done before as my C drive is solid state and quite small (.25 TB). The program worked when I first installed it in the spring to create a calendar.

George

DEJenc3 -> RE: Calendar Creator 1.0.2.493 (1/5/2019 4:06:29 PM)

George,

You seem to have done the appropriate things. This is a technical issue, and you should contact Encore Support by email:
support@encore.com

Explain what you have done, or link to this discussion:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=54555

I'd also recommend that you consider instead getting Calendar Creator 12.2, the newly-updated version of the program that preceded the one you're using, which is now discontinued.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4