NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

A/O DDP -> NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/24/2019 1:04:47 PM)

My question above me Now is far more concise than the cussing I would do here LOL
I Had used versions of PS MANY times - no issues. [:@][:@][8|][:-][&o]

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/24/2019 4:26:49 PM)

Yes we can format Print Shop projects to custom sized sheets. Please describe your project so I can give you specific advice.

Actually, it was the OLD versions that couldn't do this. For instance, when designing a legal size project, it would always open up as a letter size project unless you changed your printer's default paper size to legal BEFORE opening the project.

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/24/2019 5:18:24 PM)

Although you didn't specifically ask for directions to auto-reformat a project's size for printing onto multiple sheets of different sizes, I can advise on that as well.

A/O DDP -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 4:13:05 AM)

Hi lindarobbin, and Thank you. I greatly appreciate this op to learn.

I am just now at a stage in my new business where I "need" to create and print a 3 photo collage COA (Cert of Authenticity). It has to be 6 X 4.

I can get it right, save it, but I have made 5 attempts to print in in any and every conceivable fashion I can find in PS 23.1, or from any file, It also will not allow me to save it as JPG, or more than once unless I rebegin anew.

I lost my copy of the old, OLD Print Shop but loved it. I bought the cheap-o eBay 23.1, also apparently OLD....grrr LOL

[;)][;)][;)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 12:37:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: A/O DDP
...I lost my copy of the old, OLD Print Shop but loved it. I bought the cheap-o eBay 23.1, also apparently OLD....

To confirm, you are using version 23.1? Win 10? There isn't 100% compatibility between these two so if that is the problem, I can still help. I still have 23.1 installed on my Win 7.

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 12:41:39 PM)

quote:

... create and print a 3 photo collage COA (Cert of Authenticity). It has to be 6 X 4.

You want to print onto 6x4 card stock
or
print onto letter size paper with the COA printed in the middle as a 6x4 rectangle?

A/O DDP -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 3:10:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lindarobin

quote:

...I lost my copy of the old, OLD Print Shop but loved it. I bought the cheap-o eBay 23.1, also apparently OLD....

To confirm, you are using version 23.1? Win 10? There isn't 100% compatibility between these two so if that is the problem, I can still help. I still have 23.1 installed on my Win 7.

Danged brain since last year this time. Know more than most proprietary techs with all makers dealt with last year..durr..... and never once thought...I use an old win 7 home based laptop that has only 4 GB RAM...sheesh LOL Mt apologies lindarobin

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 3:41:36 PM)

quote:

I use an old win 7 home based laptop that has only 4 GB RAM

Version 23.1 should work perfectly well on your Win 7 with 4 GB RAM. With all the problems you described earlier, perhaps you have a corrupted installation. If you'd like to email me your project file, I can test print it at home. If it works, I'll create a PDF that you should have no problems printing at your end.

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 8:17:48 PM)

One thing we didn't discuss about printing is your printer itself. I can send you a PDF for you to try and print. If it prints correctly, then we will know for sure that I can convert your Print Shop project into a PDF that will print 6x4. Let me know if you want to try this, by sending me an email via the email button at the far left, below the stats under my profile picture.

lindarobin -> RE: NO way to format Project when sheet sizing is Demanded? (4/25/2019 10:21:57 PM)

To follow up on my question in post #6, is this what you are trying to do - print a 6x4 on letter size paper?
[image]local://upfiles/72/0DB84E15E57F415284E7CAF12132C899.jpg[/image]
I did this on Print Shop 23.1 on Win 7, and can confirm that the save and the export as JPG functions work fine.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4