PrintMaster 8 issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

chuss1827@gmail.com -> PrintMaster 8 issues (6/5/2019 3:50:13 PM)

We upgraded our Printmaster software and are unable to open old .cal calendar files. How do we open those files? Plus the user is getting the attached screen shot when trying to do a new project and the C: drive has 160gb free.

lindarobin -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (6/5/2019 8:16:16 PM)

Unfortunately, there is no compatibility between the PrintMaster program that created .cal files and the new StoryRock powered PrintMaster.

If you have access to an older computer that can run your old PrintMaster program, that is the only way I know of to open those old files.

I don't see your screen shot, but if you are getting a memory warning, it would likely be related to RAM, not hard drive space. Try turning off any other programs you have running in the background e.g. Facebook, Skype, and other apps.

lindarobin -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (6/5/2019 8:31:10 PM)

The last time I made a .cal file was in 2008. They never did fix the calendar bug for version 18:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=34803

Do you want to make a printed calendar with photos? This program does that, but if you are making a 12 month calendar with several high resolution photos along with special effects and clipart, the project's file size can crash the program. If you need the workaround technique, post back.

Please note that this program's calendar projects do not contain cells in which you can type in events. To add a person's birthday, for example, you add a new text box and type the info into it. Then you position the text box over the appropriate date. This means of course, that when you change the year, the text box will have to be repositioned because the date will be a different day of the week than the previous year.

[image]local://upfiles/72/CE07208D97434427B2CFD1900E3F442F.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (6/6/2019 2:34:29 PM)

Correct, we do not support older files anymore. However if your older program is functioning you could so a save a JPG and overlay over the calendar but it would be a plain text

StephenWheaton -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (11/10/2023 4:01:49 PM)

Thank you

StephenWheaton -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (11/10/2023 4:42:43 PM)

It's important that such tools work properly. Moreover, this helps both in preparing new and finalizing existing projects. I spent a lot of time working on it, but I never got the results I wanted. I recently need help residency personal statement service. This turned out to be a very important area, and therefore I decided to prepare as efficiently as possible.

Emilyy -> RE: PrintMaster 8 issues (4/19/2024 4:53:38 AM)

Use the built-in Infinite Craft Disk Cleanup tool in Windows to free up additional disk space by removing temporary files, system cache, and other unnecessary items.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4