I am getting this error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Printmaster v8 Platinum (released 2017)

milomorai -> I am getting this error (7/4/2019 12:36:59 PM)

I am getting this error when opening Printmaster 8 (updated version):The JVM found st .\jre is damaged. Please reinstall or define EXE_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 64-bit JRE or JDK. I did a fresh install of Java and that did not work. I don't know how to point the EXE... to the JRE or I would try that.

ellengard -> RE: I am getting this error (7/4/2019 2:13:34 PM)

There are some "JVM" related tech solutions here:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/43000089700

If they don't address your problem, you will need to submit a tech ticket:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Hope they can help you.

This forum is user-to-user so it's unlikely another customer has the tech know-how.

JasonC -> RE: I am getting this error (7/5/2019 11:54:13 AM)

Can you let me know if you had any previous versions of PrintMaster installed prior to having this version installed?

If you do, please make sure you make a COMPLETE backup of your PrintMaster Projects folder under documents.

Uninstall ALL versions of PrintMaster.

Then, go to C:\Users\Public and delete a folder named Story Rock.

Then, just reinstall the latest one you bought and it should work fine.

milomorai -> RE: I am getting this error (7/5/2019 12:37:12 PM)

Have had other versions but they were all uninstalled prior to installing this one. Had this issue before and un/reinstall fixed it. Original issue was program shut down trying to import photo's but that was fixed after update - closed it then got the java error. Hoping not having to reinstall program again - this seems to be recurring issue with Printmaster and Print Shop since Win 10 came out.

milomorai -> RE: I am getting this error (7/5/2019 12:38:37 PM)

I am A+ certified tech so always do complete uninstall using Revo Uninstaller for all programs b4 installing new version or reinstall.

JasonC -> RE: I am getting this error (7/8/2019 6:28:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: milomorai

I am A+ certified tech so always do complete uninstall using Revo Uninstaller for all programs b4 installing new version or reinstall.

Please send a tech support email to support@encore.com so our technicians can assist you with this problem.

Be sure to include as much information as you can.

milomorai -> RE: I am getting this error (7/9/2019 12:21:59 PM)

I did and am waiting for a reply to it.

JasonC -> RE: I am getting this error (7/10/2019 6:47:29 PM)

Please let me know if you've received a response to your ticket. If not, I can take a look at it.

milomorai -> RE: I am getting this error (7/11/2019 2:36:53 PM)

I got a response that solved that problem but as having issues w/Printmaster 6. Updated the ticket w/that problem and am waiting for a response.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02