Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 2019] >> PrintMaster 2019

Walnutgroveacademy07 -> Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (7/31/2019 12:09:38 PM)

I have created a calendar on Print Shop 2019. I am trying to change the calendar year and drag all of the typed information into the new date however I am not able to slide any of the information. Is there a way to just move the information from one date to another?

lindarobin -> RE: Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (7/31/2019 2:43:56 PM)

You can cut and paste what is in one date cell, into another date cell.

What worked for me is that I had to click 3 times inside the date cell to get the text selectable. Then using the shortcut keys Ctrl A, X, V, the text was highlighted, cut, then pasted.

lindarobin -> RE: Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (7/31/2019 5:17:03 PM)

This program doesn't have the ability to repeat annual events when you change the year. You may want to check out other programs that have event lists that you customize with annual events such as birthdays and anniversaries. The event list can be applied to future years. This will save you from a lot of re-editing calendars year after year.

Just noticed that you said "Print Shop 2019" although you are in the PrintMaster forum. So to clarify, PrintMaster doesn't have an event list, but The Print Shop will.

JasonC -> RE: Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (7/31/2019 7:47:50 PM)

Hey guys, I made a minor edit because I made a forum upkeeping mistake oops!

Here is a link that's good for now to see the address book and event features:

http://www.printshop.com/user-guide/50/address-book,-mail-merge,-and-event-reminders/setting-up-event-reminders.aspx

lindarobin -> RE: Editing a Calendar on Printmaster 2019 (7/31/2019 8:47:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Walnutgroveacademy07
I have created a calendar on Print Shop 2019. I am trying to change the calendar year and drag all of the typed information into the new date however I am not able to slide any of the information. Is there a way to just move the information from one date to another?

The relevant Print Shop information is here:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=54815

It does NOT apply to PrintMaster.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4