PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

terri232 -> PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! (10/25/2019 9:47:23 AM)

PM v18.1 - Just purchased this on eBay thinking it was a new version but found out it wasn't. I can live with that BUT I have a very big issue. When I install the programs and the program appears on my desktop and on my hard drive, whenever I have to do a shutdown and restart, the entire program disappears. I have actually used it to make cards and it did a fine job.
What???? I have never heard of anything like this. I have installed it several times and this always happens....
Any suggestions? Windows 10 - using browser Brave which is really part of Chrome....
Thanks so much!

lindarobin -> RE: PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! (10/25/2019 11:57:04 AM)

Unfortunately this old program was never 100% compatible with Win 10, although some people had fairly good success before the more recent Win 10 updates. You can try changing the compatibility mode. Someone else may have another suggestion, but I think you need a Win 10 compatible program.

I just took a look at eBay and saw it being promoted as Win 10 compatible. I don't think that's what it says on the original packaging. I recall that 18.1 was discontinued before Win 10 came out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02