Using printmaster 2019 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 2019] >> PrintMaster 2019

Enc@123 -> Using printmaster 2019 (11/8/2019 3:15:03 PM)

I cannot get started using this program I click on the create and double click on the text box and try to enlarge the box to start typing but it comes up with the triangle and dot image I right click on it to edit and noting works

lindarobin -> RE: Using printmaster 2019 (11/8/2019 5:14:44 PM)

Hi, Denise,

Are you working on a Ready-Made template or a Create-From-Scratch project? If a Ready-Made with an existing text box, double-click INSIDE the text box and immediately start typing and editing.

If adding a new text box, click the Add text icon, then click and drag on your project. As soon as you release the mouse, you can start typing.

Changing the size of the text box is done by dragging a corner. If you can't do what is described above, then you may be working on a corrupted project. Try with a different project. If you continue having the same problem, you may have a corrupted installation, and if so, I can direct you to a tech support article.

JasonC -> RE: Using printmaster 2019 (11/11/2019 3:34:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Enc@123

I cannot get started using this program I click on the create and double click on the text box and try to enlarge the box to start typing but it comes up with the triangle and dot image I right click on it to edit and noting works

Denise, is it okay if I contact you through our support system through the email you registered when you logged into the forums? I would like to get more information on this behavior and help if I can.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4