PRINTSHOP 4.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

TMNX -> PRINTSHOP 4.0 (11/9/2019 11:28:55 PM)

IN PRINTDHOP VALUE CANNOT BE NULL AND 4.0 WHENEVER I WORK ON A PROJECT A MESSAGE ALUE CANNOT BE NULLFLASHJES
VALUE CANNOT BE NULL AND PARAMETER NAME SOURCE.
PSE ADVISE WHY THIS IS SO AND HOW TO OVERCOME. THANKS.

TMNX -> RE: PRINTSHOP 4.0 (11/10/2019 1:05:26 AM)

In Printshop 4.0 when working on a project I receive a flash message every time VALUE CANNOT BE NULL AND
PARAMETER NAME SOURCE.
Why this happens and how I can overcome this. Thanks.

lindarobin -> RE: PRINTSHOP 4.0 (11/10/2019 12:50:16 PM)

In the knowledgebase, there is this article which may apply:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000017678-parameter-cannot-be-null-error-message

If it doesn't help, submit a tech support ticket. This forum is user-to-user support for sharing advice on how to use the features of the program such as the fill shape option. Sounds more like you need tech support.

JasonC -> RE: PRINTSHOP 4.0 (11/11/2019 4:10:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMNX

In Printshop 4.0 when working on a project I receive a flash message every time VALUE CANNOT BE NULL AND
PARAMETER NAME SOURCE.
Why this happens and how I can overcome this. Thanks.

Unfortunately we did not know the exact cause of this error when The Print Shop 4.0 was released. I've come across quite a few customers who had version 4.0 but not in the 4.01 build. Do you have access to this?

As a owner of Print Shop 4.0. we do offer upgrade discounts for 5.0 if you would like to try this. Can I reach out to you through our forums to give you more information through the email you used to sign up?

LostNinja -> RE: PRINTSHOP 4.0 (7/27/2022 5:37:00 PM)

Greetings, I have updated windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now printshop 4.0 pro will not start.
I have followed guidance from other postings, removed temp files and user data file and still am getting the following error message

Master Db Access Failure

please help me get this back on line.

many thanks

JDM

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4