highlighted text color not changing. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 2019] >> PrintMaster 2019

thehatman1 -> highlighted text color not changing. (12/5/2019 11:43:35 PM)

When I highlight the text in a text box to change the color, all the text in the box changes not just the highlighted text. How do I get the program to change just the
highlighted text.

lindarobin -> RE: highlighted text color not changing. (12/6/2019 1:16:09 PM)

Unfortunately, formatting of text applies to everything in the text box. We can't apply formatting to selected words without affecting the entire contents of the text box. If I had to make certain words a different color, I would create another text box, copy in the selected words, and change the color. Position this text box on top of the other so that the colored words cover up the original ones.

lindarobin -> RE: highlighted text color not changing. (12/6/2019 1:26:34 PM)

I did some experimenting. I used MS WordPad to type up a paragraph, and reformatted selected words. When I copy/pasted this paragraph into my Printmaster project text box, the two different formattings were preserved! [:D] Give that a try.

Ashafique -> RE: highlighted text color not changing. (12/9/2019 7:58:28 AM)

You can just apply bold, italic, underline and text size functionality to highlighted or specific alphabets.

Ashafique -> RE: highlighted text color not changing. (12/9/2019 8:04:22 AM)

If you try through MS word then it will work. First write text with your desired color in MS word then copy them and paste on canvas of PM 2019. In this way you can get your desired output.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4