v12.2 Install-- Can it be done w/o the artwork? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

bkantor@aol.com -> v12.2 Install-- Can it be done w/o the artwork? (12/24/2019 9:08:10 PM)

I just loaded version 12.2 and did not see an option to NOT load all of the artwork. Previous versions, like v12 that was on my machine prior to the upgrade, allowed the user to choose NOT to install all of the artwork and access it from the DVD instead. Being forced to load the artwork increased the size of CC on my hard drive from 292 MB to 2.9GB, which was HUGELY disappointing. Does anyone know if there is a way to install v12.2 so that the artwork is not installed and still accessible from the DVD like versions past?

DEJenc3 -> RE: v12.2 Install-- Can it be done w/o the artwork? (12/25/2019 10:38:02 AM)

I don't recall the options available to me when I first installed Calendar Creator 12.2, so I can't speak from experience about an option to omit the artwork. However, I think that option makes sense, and I hope the developers see this suggestion.

If it's the artwork that consumes so much space, either because there's more of it or it's at a higher resolution, I can't think of a reason that you couldn't delete the art that you don't want. My instinct would be to move it to a temporary folder, and if everything is working correctly, delete the temporary folder.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4