clip art not accessible thumbnails are yellow triangles with ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

candydog -> clip art not accessible thumbnails are yellow triangles with ! (1/2/2020 1:14:47 PM)

If I click on one of them to save I get "an error occurred while exporting the selected image"
if I try to edit one I get"unable to connect to the remote server no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 52.21.207.104.XX
if I try to double click I get "server response error"

so in order to troubleshoot I need to know where these thumbnails are stored, I'm guessing they are NOT on my local machine. any idea what is wrong? is the encore server down? my software is print shop 4.0 professional

lindarobin -> RE: clip art not accessible thumbnails are yellow triangles with ! (1/3/2020 8:36:36 PM)

Server must have been down temporarily. Looks like everything is working OK now.

[image]local://upfiles/72/2AA38B99290F439398E792A54CF896D8.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: clip art not accessible thumbnails are yellow triangles with ! (1/4/2020 8:58:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: candydog

If I click on one of them to save I get "an error occurred while exporting the selected image"
if I try to edit one I get"unable to connect to the remote server no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 52.21.207.104.XX
if I try to double click I get "server response error"

so in order to troubleshoot I need to know where these thumbnails are stored, I'm guessing they are NOT on my local machine. any idea what is wrong? is the encore server down? my software is print shop 4.0 professional

Sometimes we have temporary server outages but they get resolved very quick. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02