Can CC 12.2 be installed without clip art? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

hanness -> Can CC 12.2 be installed without clip art? (1/30/2020 12:58:00 PM)

I use all my own images with CC 12.2 so I really don't have a need to install all the clip art that comes with it. Previous versions provided an option that would allow you to choose not to install all the clip art but I see no such option with version 12.2.

Is there any command line option for the installer to skip installation of the clip art? As an alternative, is there a version available to omits all the extra clip art?

Thanks!

- Hannes

JasonC -> RE: Can CC 12.2 be installed without clip art? (1/30/2020 1:13:55 PM)

Because of the difference in the way this version is programmed there is no option to skip that, it has to be installed by default I'm afraid.

If download sizes are too large for your internet connection you may want to consider getting the DVD in Sleeve version.

hanness -> RE: Can CC 12.2 be installed without clip art? (1/30/2020 1:21:20 PM)

Thanks for the quick response, Jason.

Download sizes are no worry for me. I have stupid fast internet access :-)

I prune out all the clip art manually, it just would be cleaner and more streamlined without there in the first place, but it's not a critical issue.

Thanks again for the help.

- Hannes

JasonC -> RE: Can CC 12.2 be installed without clip art? (1/30/2020 9:52:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hanness

Thanks for the quick response, Jason.

Download sizes are no worry for me. I have stupid fast internet access :-)

I prune out all the clip art manually, it just would be cleaner and more streamlined without there in the first place, but it's not a critical issue.

Thanks again for the help.

- Hannes

You are welcome and we appreciate your participation on these forums!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4