change card size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2020

debbab -> change card size (2/4/2020 12:45:21 PM)

I am finding this software to be the most difficult I have ever had for making a simple card! All I want to do is go to a template card that is quarter fold and change it to half fold but I am not able to find anywhere to do that. Can someone please help me. I could have walked to a store and back in the time it is taking to figure out these programs. The old version was so simple - I'm now using PrintMaster 2020 - should have returned it day one. Help, please?

NYPaul3480 -> RE: change card size (2/4/2020 1:00:27 PM)

Hello I am sorry I do not have an answer for you. I too found this version difficult to work with. Frankly I have no idea what the developers where thinking.
Thankfully I did get an answer. Sad to say the remedy was simple, I just couldn't find it.
So I figure your situation could be a simple fix as well. Maybe if enough people offer feedback the next version will be easier to figure out

lindarobin -> RE: change card size (2/4/2020 2:01:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: debbab
... All I want to do is go to a template card that is quarter fold and change it to half fold but I am not able to find anywhere to do that...

In PrintMaster 8.0, there is the feature Change Project Size/Type under the Edit Menu. Sadly, this feature is not found in PrintMaster 2020 as far as I can tell, and I have looked pretty thoroughly.

A bit of work, but I've been able to open a new half fold project along side a quarter fold project, then copy/paste and adjust the elements to fit the new page dimensions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4