Learning new tricks? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

OldSalt51 -> Learning new tricks? (3/13/2020 12:49:10 PM)

I guess you realize i am an old dog trying to learn new tricks and I need help PLEASE! I use my Print Shop 4.0 Deluxe, which I purchased some years back, for birthday cards for my grandkids, photo albums, and various church projects. Everything was working fine untill last fall when I had some sort of computer crash on my laptop. a "friend" replaced the battery which had quit and installed a "better" drive. Then the new battery puffed up beneath my keyboard and quit so i had it replaced by a local shop. When the new battery quit so did my Printshop. It refused to open and started saving files in some wacky adobe folders that also refuse to open. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times, no joy. opened a ticket and followed steps to delete files in temp folder but no joy. Now i can not even acess the original help serch page i went to. I get a gibberish (to Me) jabberwocky page of data and information about search files not found and other stuff that is waaaaayyy out of my comfort zone. The laptop still works fine for Google search and making purchases and stuff like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if you couch your language in verbage that even a silly old muggle can understand.

lindarobin -> RE: Learning new tricks? (3/13/2020 9:16:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldSalt51
...Uninstalled and reinstalled several times, no joy. opened a ticket and followed steps to delete files in temp folder but no joy...

I think you will have to contact tech support again. Not getting the program to install is definitely a tech problem. If you had a question about any of the tools and features of the program, I'd be able to help.

OldSalt51 -> RE: Learning new tricks? (3/13/2020 9:28:35 PM)

Thanks for the input!

lindarobin -> RE: Learning new tricks? (3/13/2020 9:49:04 PM)

A couple years ago, my Print Shop and Printmaster programs stopped working on my computer. Tried many times to reinstall. Finally gave up and installed the programs on my husband's computer where they work just fine. If you have another computer in the house, that could be an option.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4