Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

InwoodP -> Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (8/9/2020 4:05:08 PM)

I read the 2012 tutorial from Brandy redux, but unfortunately it doesn't cover my case.

I have a number of calendar files, from Calendar Creator Plus, with the suffix .cal. The files carry various dates between 1991 and January 21, 2000, and are stored in a folder named CC4, if this helps in identifying the version of the program. Trying to open them in Calendar Creator 12.2 (Windows 10) using the .CAL (DOS) option results in the error message "Unexpected file format". Is there a way of converting these files into CCE or or even BCC?
All suggestions gratefully received!

DEJenc3 -> RE: Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (8/9/2020 9:17:42 PM)

You've done exactly what I'd have recommended. I don't have, and never did have, Calendar Creator Plus, and so never had to convert files myself. I'm assuming that you no longer have CC Plus, and are not in the position to export the files to .CSV.

I'll suggest contacting Technical Support to see if they can offer advice, or tell us if the old instructions for opening files in the newest version of Calendar Creator no longer apply.

Perhaps someone who reads the forums and has done this successfully will respond.

lindarobin -> RE: Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (8/9/2020 10:00:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: InwoodP
... I have a number of calendar files, from Calendar Creator Plus, with the suffix .cal ...Is there a way of converting these files into CCE or or even BCC?

I have an old, but working Calendar Creator Express copyright 2003. If it can open your .cal file, I can resave it as a .bcc file for you.

InwoodP -> RE: Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (8/11/2020 4:37:26 AM)

Thanks very much for the kind offer, lindarobin. I have sent you an email asking where to send a sample file.

lindarobin -> RE: Convert CC4 .cal files to 12.2 (8/11/2020 4:37:19 PM)

Check your email that you registered with, for my reply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4