weekly planner, vertical w/2 calendars per page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

lindarobin -> weekly planner, vertical w/2 calendars per page (1/10/2021 5:37:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Walster656

Having trouble making a weekly planner, vertical w/2 calendars per page. Can't seem to get the whole year just 1 week. Is there anything I am missing

I have copied Walster656's post over to this forum from the soon to be deleted Click Art forum where it was originally posted.

The calendar goes on "forever". Just click the next period button on the tool bar. It looks like an arrow pointing right.

If I understand you correctly, you want to print two weeks on letter size paper, like this?

[image]local://upfiles/72/6108DE12ECA24CCA81406E7FD8CA3A7B.gif[/image]

DEJenc3 -> RE: weekly planner, vertical w/2 calendars per page (1/10/2021 6:14:44 PM)

I don't see a way of doing this as you seem to want it. I can see a workaround to print your calendar to PDF, and use Adobe Reader's print dialogue to print it on two pages, but Adobe seems to insist that those two pages be landscape, not portrait. Perhaps another forum member will have a better idea.

lindarobin -> RE: weekly planner, vertical w/2 calendars per page (1/10/2021 6:29:59 PM)

Hi, David,

I can print two "vertical" weeks, side-by-side. It fits when printing landscape orientation.

In the weekly planner view, go to Page Setup and select Two Calendars per page. Then it will print two weeks on the one page.

[image]local://upfiles/72/1E7CF9368A2B43698AE4382D90FB6ACE.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4