TEXT in Printshop 6 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0

dmi33 -> TEXT in Printshop 6 (1/26/2021 6:07:50 PM)

I am unable to use the text box.
When i try to put text on my card I click the T then click the add a text box, the text box opens , but it wont let me print,
The text box on the tool bar does not open at all .

lindarobin -> RE: TEXT in Printshop 6 (1/26/2021 8:48:21 PM)

Without seeing what you are doing, I will have to guess at what step you may have missed. After clicking Add Text Box did you click and drag on the page to initially position and size your text box?

JasonC -> RE: TEXT in Printshop 6 (1/29/2021 9:34:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lindarobin

Without seeing what you are doing, I will have to guess at what step you may have missed. After clicking Add Text Box did you click and drag on the page to initially position and size your text box?

lindarobin is correct, you have to move your mouse over to a portion of the document you want the text box to be. Hold down the left mouse button and draw a space for your text box. Then you can begin to add your text.

matrixfauly -> RE: TEXT in Printshop 6 (8/11/2022 2:14:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lindarobin

quote:

lindarobin is correct, you have to move your mouse over to a portion of the document you want the text box to be. Hold down the left mouse button and draw a space for your text box. Then you can begin to add your text.drift boss

Yes, lindarobin is right. You have to move your mouse to where you want the text box to be on the document. Keep the left mouse button pressed down and make a space for your text box. After that, you can start adding your text.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4