Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0

newmanjk53 -> Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/1/2021 12:34:53 PM)

I recently purchased 6.0 Deluxe, and I am having some difficulties:

1. When I add more than one Notification Event, when I add my events it only
places the first of the list of events for that particular day, or when it posts more
than 1, the spacing is so large between the events that the 2nd and 3rd event,
for example, is out of the day cell/block. This is even when I make the font small.
The events are being placed in the day at the bottom of the day block.

2. I can add President birthdays, but when I add US holidays, it doesn't put anything
in the calendar; no 4th of July, no Christmas....nothing.

I am creating my calandar using the "Start a new, blank project" and selecting calendar
from the drop down. Help?

newmanjk53 -> RE: Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/1/2021 1:47:23 PM)

I forgot one thing.
In addition to not adding the US Holidays, if I try to
do it again it gives me a notice that they've already
been added, and asks if I want to do it again.
Even when it hasn't put anything into the calendar.

newmanjk53 -> RE: Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/1/2021 2:04:33 PM)

This is what it looks like

[image]local://upfiles/30259/08C676400F5E47DAAC578C3C33EC4843.jpg[/image]

newmanjk53 -> RE: Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/1/2021 2:06:41 PM)

....and this

[image]local://upfiles/30259/A8A9FAF12B7B4DA9B1BB30BDB5506853.jpg[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/2/2021 3:14:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: newmanjk53
...When I add more than one Notification Event, when I add my events it only
places the first of the list of events for that particular day, or when it posts more
than 1, the spacing is so large between the events that the 2nd and 3rd event,
for example, is out of the day cell/block. This is even when I make the font small.
The events are being placed in the day at the bottom of the day block...

I experimented with this for the past hour! Got it to work, but some editing involved (unless I can figure out how to remove "paragraph advance"). Once I selected the cell, then single-clicked to start editing the cell contents, I could change the font size, and delete the line spaces which contain paragraph advances resulting in the extra line spacing. To make line breaks without extra spacing, I hold the shift key when I press Enter. This is the common method to force a non-paragraph line break in general word processing.

[image]local://upfiles/72/F06FA0399AE140999370BB9C93503BE5.gif[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: Spacing to Events and Adding Several Events to Same Date (4/2/2021 3:41:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: newmanjk53
...I can add President birthdays, but when I add US holidays, it doesn't put anything
in the calendar; no 4th of July, no Christmas....nothing...

I tried out a few of the "pre-made" Add Holidays. It looks to me like some of them are simply blank, such as US holidays. I was able to add more than one holiday file to my calendar (Lutheran holidays, Presidents' birthdays, and Canadian French holidays). I'll alert the forum admin and hopefully he can contact the appropriate people at Encore about this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4