2-page weekly split calendar layout (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

encor3 -> 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 8:49:48 AM)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Using Calendar Creator Deluxe 12.2: A calendar layout is desired which shows one week across two pages.

Obvious features allow a 2-page layout and editing of the weekly calendar to get close to what is desired. See attached, which demonstrates this.

However, the end result needs to include only days Sunday through Wednesday on the left page, and Thursday through Friday on the right page.

How does a user set each calendar object to only include a subset of days of the week?

[image]local://upfiles/30475/F1E5EF148E62451BB351B872465D4061.jpg[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 3:04:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: encor3
...A calendar layout is desired which shows one week across two pages.

Here is my week calendar, printed across two pages (so it can be taped together). Is this what you are looking for?

[image]local://upfiles/72/E1C5599AC0E446A0BD3A79A12E34050C.gif[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 3:09:17 PM)

What I did:

I created a basic calendar. It opened in monthly view. I switched it to week view. When it comes time to print it across two pages, I edit the Page Setup like this:

[image]local://upfiles/72/3C9FDD97C78D4921BDD1FAC3A726841A.jpg[/image]

lindarobin -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 3:22:30 PM)

Alternatively, this is the basic calendar, "week on 2 pages" view - print preview. Simpler, but it lacks the smaller time increments.

[image]local://upfiles/72/88FF7A58F9084317B3B507B6308F3802.gif[/image]

encor3 -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 4:45:46 PM)

Hi @lindarobin -

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed solution. It is much appreciated.

In this case, the desired result is not to tape together pages, but instead to print separate pages which would go sequentially into a binder. Ideally, each page would have a right-side on the front, and a left-side on the back, so as the pages are turned, a new week is shown as the pages lay flat. It would be better if the calendar objects had some margin on all sides.

Your solution is close, but it requires that the edges of the calendars are against the edges of the paper (which is what you wanted for a taped-together calendar). What would really help is if a calendar object could show a subset of days of the week (for example, Sunday - Thursday); then, two independent calendar objects could be placed on the two pages.

lindarobin -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/23/2021 9:42:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: encor3
... if a calendar object could show a subset of days of the week (for example, Sunday - Thursday); then, two independent calendar objects could be placed on the two pages.

It can do weekly or daily, but I don't think it can do "half-weeks". I've forwarded your post to someone I know who uses this program a lot, so he may be able to give you another solution.

lindarobin -> RE: 2-page weekly split calendar layout (6/28/2021 2:39:28 PM)

i've heard back from my friend, and unfortunately he does not have the exact solution you want.

I would suggest the advice in post #2 which gives you what you want except defined margins where the binding occurs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4