Ordering the events on the calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

bpgeorgemichael -> Ordering the events on the calendar (8/7/2021 10:21:58 AM)

In one of the calendars I created, I was able to order how the events appeared in the monthly view of the calendar by changing the priority numbers. I am trying to do that in another calendar I need and the events are all listing alphabetically. How do I get the event ON THE CALENDAR to list in the order I need them to list.

I've already tried making specific categories with an ordered priority and that didn't work
I've already tried keeping everything in one category with an ordered priority and that didn't work.

Not sure what is set wrong or what is forcing the events in the CALENDAR to list in alpha order.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE EVENTS LIST, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CALENDAR OF EACH MONTH ITSELF.

PLEASE HELP! Can't load a screenprint...too large

DEJenc3 -> RE: Ordering the events on the calendar (8/7/2021 3:09:04 PM)

You didn't mention what version of Calendar Creator you're using, but I'll assume it's 12.2 or recent.

Sorting may take a lot of trial and error. Start by following the instructions in this post:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=42342

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4