Linking Events to Calendars in the MAC version of Calendar Creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

rcholm54 -> Linking Events to Calendars in the MAC version of Calendar Creator (10/31/2021 10:31:05 AM)

I have used Calendar Creator for Windows for years successfully, but am attempting to move to a MAC environment. I realize the .bcc files created in the Widows version are not accessible to the MAC so I built a new Events List, but cannot attach it to a calendar so it can print. I am attempting a yearly calendar with all the birthdays and anniversaries. IN Windows, I have the monthly calendars down each side with the dates of events highlighted and the events themselves cited in the middle.

How can I accomplish this in the MAC version of Calendar Creator.

Thank you in advance for you assistance.

Ray Holm

lindarobin -> RE: Linking Events to Calendars in the MAC version of Calendar Creator (10/31/2021 12:40:04 PM)

Hi, Ray,

Myself and another CC user have discussed your problem, but as neither of us are on MAC, we both emailed the forum administrator to see if he could help. Haven't heard back.

In the meantime, I would make a guess that there may be an IMPORT EVENTS LIST feature in a submenu somewhere.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02