Print Shop 6.0.2.0 not printing properly (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0

Aneta -> Print Shop 6.0.2.0 not printing properly (11/12/2021 5:12:13 PM)

I need to print out a sign in landscape mode. I chose sign, then landscape orientation for a size of 8.5x11. It prints upper corner for a 4x4 square. I printed again, choosing fill page. Same output.

I thought at first it was my printer, but as I got a proper landscape print out from Word, it can't be the printer. Has to be the software.
Why is this happening when I've chosen the correct orientation with the proper size paper?

I would so appreciate someone's kind advice for this issue! :)

lindarobin -> RE: Print Shop 6.0.2.0 not printing properly (11/12/2021 7:58:52 PM)

Open your project and print it to the Win 10 PDF printer. This will create a PDF document. Open this document to see if it is a 8.5x11 page. If yes, this means Print Shop can print correctly, but there is an incompatibility between your regular printer driver and the Print Shop program. Generally speaking, reinstalling the latest drivers for your printer will fix the problem.

You can also print the PDF to get your full size sign. (Unless the PDF shows only a 4x4 printed area, then it's a different problem with a different solution.)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4