PRINT SHOP DELUX 6.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0

crish500@gmail.com -> PRINT SHOP DELUX 6.0 (12/17/2021 10:43:14 AM)

I purchased Print shop delux 6.0 on Dec 10 and have been having a problem with it since I bought it. I have had print shop for years and this is the worst program I have ever tried to work with. I am not happy with it and would like a refund. I have tried to contact you in several ways but no response. I will gladly delete it off my computer as soon as I see a refund on my credit card that I used to purchase it. In the mean time I will not be using it as I have purchased another card printing program.

Please send me a refund ASAP
Chris Hardee

lindarobin -> RE: PRINT SHOP DELUX 6.0 (12/17/2021 2:23:33 PM)

I found this info on getting a refund from the Encore support pages. Hope that helps.
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000541702-how-to-obtain-a-refund-of-your-purchase-

I do create cards using this program, and have sometimes come across problems, but I usually can work around them. I picked up a lot of tips and techniques from years of desktop publishing experience using various graphics programs. I'd be happy to help you with a specific project.

This is a forum for people who have/use the program and like to help others use the various design tools. No one here works for Encore.

One of my sample cards:
[image]http://forums.encoreusa.com/upfiles/72/33DCF5C3FA7D48549428F155084EB5F5.jpg[/image]
To give my card a touch of vintage, I placed a sepia copy on top of my photo. I reduced the opacity of the sepia copy to 53% so that the original colors show through just enough. The embroidered frame from the Clipart Gallery was originally bright yellow. I applied the sepia filter and then reduced the brightness, to get a natural brown color for the thread.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4