Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage

j1223aw -> Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug (9/11/2004 1:03:42 PM)

Hi I just brought the elementary advantage 2005 software and when working on the flash card cd section "own it" when my son puts it the correct answer it is not accepted. this is for the multiplication table 3 flash cards "own it" section all of the other functions seem to be fine. I have not tried any other own it tables besides 3. inserted is a screen shot the question was 3x_ = 18

thanks for any help you can offer

Joel

[image]local://upfiles/203/768D38DB8FB74948B8632FB88306C122.jpg[/image]

Camax -> RE: Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug (9/13/2004 8:52:12 AM)

j1223aw & Manny,

The developers are aware of this situation and look at fixing this issue in future programs. Unfortunetly there is no fix for the current version of the software you have.

The most important thing is of course to let your children know that YES, they did get the right answer, and great job in doing so. Our tech support says the "bug" doesn't occur too often (whew!), but they have heard of the issue before so sent it over to the developers to work on. I hope there is a way to pass through the section if you hit the bug.

Thanks to Linda for getting the information rolling, I just thought I better report it since I happened to be here to pass it on.

~Cam

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.489258E-02