margins in tables and text boxes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

poohbear -> margins in tables and text boxes (4/10/2005 8:57:08 AM)

In the Print Shop, when I type in a table or text box, I can't get the text to go closer to the top. I top aligned the text, and I changed the top margin in the Text Box Format to 0.
I drag the handles to make the cells in the table smaller so the text is closer together
vertically, and the text gets cut off at the bottom of the cell. It looks like there's plenty of room at the top of the cell, but I can't get it to go higher.

Also, is there any way to see what the row height or column width is or if the rows are all the same size? Sometimes I accidentally drag the borders on the text box, and I want to make sure the lines of my text are evenly spaced vertically.

Midge -> RE: margins in tables and text boxes (4/10/2005 12:33:12 PM)

Hi poohbear,

When the top margin in the Text Box Format is set to 0 (which is the default for PS 20, at least) there is no way that I know of to get the text to go closer to the top.

And, there is no way that I know of to see what the row height or column width is or if the rows are all the same size.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4