working with tables (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

poohbear -> working with tables (4/10/2005 9:41:49 AM)

In The Print Shop,
1. Is there any way to tab in a table?
2. Is there any way to change the size of the font in all the cells at once?
3. When I go from one cell to another in a table, I have to change the Font and Font Size for each cell. Is there something I need to change so it keeps my settings after I change it in the first cell?
4. Sometimes when I start typing in one of the cells in a table, I can't see any text.
Why does that happen?

Midge -> RE: working with tables (4/10/2005 12:28:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: poohbear

In The Print Shop,
1. Is there any way to tab in a table?

Not that I've ever seen.

quote:

2. Is there any way to change the size of the font in all the cells at once?

Click on the table to select it. When you see black grab handle boxes around the edge of the table, hover the cursor next to the left or top side of the table until the cursor changes to an arrow pointing at a particular row or column. Then, click to highlight one row or column or click and drag to highlight all of the rows or columns.

quote:

3. When I go from one cell to another in a table, I have to change the Font and Font Size for each cell. Is there something I need to change so it keeps my settings after I change it in the first cell?

When you change the Font and Font Size in one cell, those changes will apply to only that one cell. So, you will have to change the Font and Font Size for each cell.

quote:

4. Sometimes when I start typing in one of the cells in a table, I can't see any text.
Why does that happen?

That can mean that the font size is just too small to see at the current zoom. Do you see the text when you zoom in?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02