two different note cards per 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of stock (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

Geoff -> two different note cards per 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of stock (5/8/2005 10:06:29 AM)

I am using Avery 3268 Note Card paper to print out my project. This type of paper prints two note cards per 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of stock. I want to print two different cards (projects) on one sheet. For example: I am writing thank you notes, I want to individualize each card specific to the person and not just print two generic cards being the same on each sheet. How do I set up the Print Shop to print two different projects per sheet of card stock?

Midge -> RE: Print Shop Note Cards (5/8/2005 12:44:15 PM)

Hi Geoff,

The only way to set up the Print Shop to print two different cards per sheet of notecard cardstock would be to print the cards one at a time. After going to the Print screen, change the default 2 in the 'Number of Notecards' box to 1. After printing the first card, either individualize the same Notecard project for the second card or open a different Notecard project, then repeat the Print process with 1 in the 'Number of Notecards' box.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4