Default Font (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

NancyT -> Default Font (8/1/2005 11:10:44 AM)

How can I select a default font? I want to use Times New Roman (Western), 12, bold for most of my calendar entries and can't figure out how to change it.

Midge -> RE: Default Font (8/1/2005 1:52:42 PM)

Hi Nancy,

As far as I can tell, you cannot select a default font for all entries, and especially not for regular text boxes. But, you can select a default font for each category in the Event list. This can be done by clicking on Events in the menubar then selecting Categories from the menu that drops down. When the Categories window opens, click on a category then click on the Event Properties button. When the Properties window opens, select the font style that you would like to use for all entries in that category, then click on OK.

You may encounter one problem when you set default fonts for categories. If you have manually set a font style for any individual Events in your Events list, the font style for that event may not change to the new default font for the category connected to that event when you set the default font for a specific category.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4