where can i find the answer list to the sat prep cd? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> High School Advantage

mac -> where can i find the answer list to the sat prep cd? (9/25/2004 12:19:12 PM)

i have the high school advantage 2005 program cds. i reviewed the sat prep cd and finished the first test. when i got to the end it said that it wanted me to start the scoring program. but i dont know where the scoring program is, it doesnt specify where it is in the cd. so i was just wondering where the answers to the sat prep test one and test two are? can any of you guide me to the list of answers. thank you

Camax -> RE: where can i find the answer list to the sat prep cd? (10/1/2004 9:34:32 AM)

Hello! If you have installed the CD with the default settings and are running Windows XP, you can look under your Start Menu > All Programs > Exam Prep 2004 > SAT Assessment Score. That will give you access to printed reports for each section detailing your answers and the correct answers. I apologize for the delay in answering, but let me know if you need further help.

~Cam

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02