Printing Weekly Planner - old versions vs. new versions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

Keith W. -> Printing Weekly Planner - old versions vs. new versions (9/29/2005 11:20:49 AM)

Help Please. I have been using Calendar Creator V2 Since the 90's. I figured it was time to upgrade (ya' think?). OK. I got pretty much everything close to the way it was. I have a lot of events on each day as I use this program for business.

Weekly Planner

1) The old version used print events in each cel on the left and wrap them over on the right as well. The new version only prints on the left of the cel. This leaves a lot of extra space for events that are then added to my overflow sheet.

2) The overflow pages on the older version would start at the top and print on the left and then wrap to the right of each page. The new version keeps them only in the center with a big margin at top and bottom.

Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance

Midge -> RE: Printing Weekly Planner - old versions vs. new versions (9/29/2005 12:54:43 PM)

Hi Keith,

As you have already discovered, the newer versions of Calendar Creator are very different in many ways from the older versions of Calendar Creator. And, many things that are possible with the older versions of Calendar Creator are not possible with the newer versions of Calendar Creator.

With the newer versions of Calendar Creator, there are very few options for selecting how events are displayed in the day cells. Those few options are found on the Miscellaneous tab of the Layout Object Properties window. To open the Layout Object Properties window, right click on an empty day cell then select Properties in the menu that drops down. When the Layout Object Properties window opens, click on the Miscellaneous tab. On the Miscellaneous tab, look at the box next to 'Fit Event Cell Size to Description'. If there is no checkmark in that box, click in the box to place a checkmark there. With a checkmark in that box, more events should fit in the day cell and less overflow should result.

For the overflow printing problem, I have never seen any way to change the way the program automatically formats overflow printing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4