Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

View Project Before Selecting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> View Project Before Selecting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 5:07:20 AM   
AJrFan4Ever

Please be patient w/me I am new to this - I have "The Print Shop Deluxe 22" - my question is........can I view the inside/back of a project (greeting card - post card - invitation - etc...) before I select the project?

I hope I worded this correct - as it is now I have to actually select the project to view the inside/back - if I do not want to use that particular project I have to close the window and start over which takes a lot of time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ! ! !

LeAnne Manuel
AJrFan4Ever
Post #: 1
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 1:05:38 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi LeAnne,

Yes, it is possible to view the inside/back of a project. First, though, you must select the Large view.

To select the Large view, click on the word 'Medium' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'View Large'.

To view the inside or back of a project, click on the word 'Front' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'Inside' or 'Back'.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to AJrFan4Ever)
Post #: 2
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 5:03:15 PM   
AJrFan4Ever

Brandy I appreciate your suggestion, but rather I have the Project Gallery Window on "small" - "medium" - or even "large" there is nothing at the bottom of the Project Gallery Window that gives me the drop down menu with "inside" - "back" - etc.

I do not know if there may be another setting somewhere that is wrong. The only way I can get that drop down menu is once I actually "select" the project.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks again.

LeAnne Manuel
AJrFan4Ever

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 5:40:21 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi LeAnne,

As I said before, it is possible to view the inside/back of a project; but, you must first select the Large view.

When the Project Gallery opens, the view is normally set to Medium. So, you will have to click on the word 'Medium' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. Then, when the menu drops down, you will have to click on 'View Large'.

After the Large view is selected, you should see the word 'Front' to the left of the word 'Large' - like this

To view the inside or back of a project, click on the word 'Front' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'Inside' or 'Back'.

Attachment (1)

For More Help:

Post #: 4
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 5:54:59 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi again LeAnne,

One thing that I should have mentioned earlier:

Before you switch the view to Large, it would always be a good idea to click ONCE on the project for which you want to view the inside/back. That is because when you switch the view to Large you will be able to see only one project on the Project Gallery window. And, that one project will always be the project that is selected on the Project Gallery window before the view is switched to Large. Then, after you have viewed the inside/back of the project, you will have to switch the view back to Medium or Small if you want to see more than one project on the Project Gallery window.

If you do not see the word 'Front' to the left of the word 'Large', the most likely explanation is that the project you selected does not have an inside or back. If a project does not have an inside or back, the word 'Front' will not appear, even when the view is set to Large.

For More Help:

Post #: 5
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 6:08:59 PM   
AJrFan4Ever

Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you ! ! !

I finally seen it - it's been there all along - I just couldn't see it for some reason - looking too hard I guess ! ! !

Like I said on the first post - be patient - it's all new to me ! ! !

Thanks again - your help is greatly apprecaited ! ! !

LeAnne Manuel
AJrFan4Ever

Post #: 6
RE: View Project Before Selecting - 7/31/2007 6:26:53 PM   
Brandy redux

You Are Very Welcome LeAnne,

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that your problem is finally solved. It is always a special treat for us to know when our advice has helped.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/31/2007 6:37:54 PM >

For More Help:

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> View Project Before Selecting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4