Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ClickArt Fonts v4: Product registration

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Click Art] >> General Functionality >> ClickArt Fonts v4: Product registration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ClickArt Fonts v4: Product registration - 4/7/2010 7:21:06 AM   
Lola

The product was initially registered when first installed. Recently I had my computer serviced and some clean up done on my hard drive. Since getting it back I discovered the fonts I had installed were no longer there and tried to reinstall them. I am forced to register the product in order to use it, however after going through the lengthly registration I get looped back to the same screen asking me to register the product again. What do I need to do to correct this?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 5/4/2011 9:05:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: ClickArt Fonts v4: Product registration - 4/7/2010 12:03:18 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Lola,

When ClickArt Fonts 4 is opened, there are 4 options.

*ClickArt Gallery
*Install ClickArt Fonts
*Get More
*Register Your Software

To install regular fonts, you would click on Install ClickArt Fonts. And, I know for a fact that it is not necessary to register the program before clicking on Install ClickArt Fonts - because, when I just now installed ClickArt fonts 4 on my WinXP computer, I was not able to register, because the registration process was not able to properly access the internet.

I suspect your problem is related to the fact that you clicked on ClickArt Gallery. And, when the ClickArt Gallery opened, either the Registration window opened, or you saw a small box which said 'Please Select User'. And, when you clicked on 'Add User', you were taken to the Registration window.

This problem is related to the fact that the images that used to be available on the 'More Art & Photos' tab, and which require registration in order to access them, are no longer available. To work around this problem you will need to click on the X in the upper right hand corner of either the Registration window or the 'Please Select User' window - to close that window. Then, you would click on either the 'All Art & Photos' tab or the 'My Art & Photos' tab - in order to access that part of the program that is installed on your hard drive.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 5/4/2011 9:06:06 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to [email protected]

(in reply to Lola)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Click Art] >> General Functionality >> ClickArt Fonts v4: Product registration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4