Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Clickart 950,000 v.2: Transparent files on export

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Click Art] >> Export/Import >> Clickart 950,000 v.2: Transparent files on export Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clickart 950,000 v.2: Transparent files on export - 12/19/2010 8:14:06 AM   
llink111

i just bought clickart 950,000 v.2 and all the hpi images will not export as transparent for web use. how do i do that?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 9:02:03 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Clickart 950,000 v.2: Transparent files on export - 12/19/2010 11:53:27 AM   
Brandy redux

Hi llink111,

It is extremely important to note that ClickArt 950,000 is based on the Hemera ClickArt products that were created many years ago. And, there is one rule in ClickArt 950,000 that is carried over from all Hemera ClickArt products. And, that rule is that, as can be seen in this pinned item

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=38069&mpage=1&key=

only the Photo-Objects image collections support transparent backgrounds. And, unfortunately, there are no Photo-Objects image collections in ClickArt 950,000. So, it is not possible to export any of the ClickArt 950,000 images with transparent backgrounds.

The "Graphics Application that Supports 32-Bit Images with a Transparency Mask" option in ClickArt 950,000 is nothing more than an option which allows you to select a background that is the same color as the background of the image where the exported image will be used. And, as a matter of fact, for many ClickArt 950,000 images, "Graphics Application that Supports 32-Bit Images with a Transparency Mask" will be greyed out.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 11/22/2011 9:59:32 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to llink111)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Click Art] >> Export/Import >> Clickart 950,000 v.2: Transparent files on export Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4