Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

I have lost all my events

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> I have lost all my events Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I have lost all my events - 6/7/2017 4:18:26 PM   
tinareabob

I have Calendar Creator (under about it says Version 1.0.2.493). I created a calendar in December 2016 for the entire year of 2017. I added family birthdays and under the event page I made the repeat for 30 years. When I went back in the calendar to print it again there are ZERO events. I can see them on the left side of my screen in the mini calendar pages but when I click on a month there are no events listed any longer. What has happened to them. I had a prior version of Calendar Creator and it did an awesome job but so far this one stinks.
Please help me retrieve my events.
Post #: 1
RE: I have lost all my events - 6/7/2017 4:42:56 PM   
FixitMAD

Hi tinareabob,

It appears you are using the newer 2016 version of Calendar Creator. You will need to go to this site instead: http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=345

You are currently in the older CC version 12 forum. Hopefully someone can answer your question better in the 2016 version of CC.

Thanks.

< Message edited by FixitMAD -- 6/7/2017 5:02:44 PM >

(in reply to tinareabob)
Post #: 2
RE: I have lost all my events - 6/7/2017 4:47:35 PM   
tinareabob

Okay thanks a lot.

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> I have lost all my events Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4