Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! - 10/25/2019 9:47:23 AM   
terri232

PM v18.1 - Just purchased this on eBay thinking it was a new version but found out it wasn't. I can live with that BUT I have a very big issue. When I install the programs and the program appears on my desktop and on my hard drive, whenever I have to do a shutdown and restart, the entire program disappears. I have actually used it to make cards and it did a fine job.
What???? I have never heard of anything like this. I have installed it several times and this always happens....
Any suggestions? Windows 10 - using browser Brave which is really part of Chrome....
Thanks so much!
Post #: 1
RE: PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! - 10/25/2019 11:57:04 AM   
lindarobin

Unfortunately this old program was never 100% compatible with Win 10, although some people had fairly good success before the more recent Win 10 updates. You can try changing the compatibility mode. Someone else may have another suggestion, but I think you need a Win 10 compatible program.

I just took a look at eBay and saw it being promoted as Win 10 compatible. I don't think that's what it says on the original packaging. I recall that 18.1 was discontinued before Win 10 came out.

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 10/25/2019 12:04:07 PM >

(in reply to terri232)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> PM v18.1 Disappears from my PC - HELP! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4